Simple Fruits salad. Make This Tasty Sweet Bean Salad Recipe Using Bush's® Beans. Pin This To Your Board Today! In a small bowl whisk together honey, orange juice, and lemon zest.
A walnut oil vinaigrette lets the fruit flavors shine in this simple salad. Most Made Today A simple blend of syrup, orange juice and caramel topping forms the light dressing for the fresh berries and the crunchy cashews found in this sensational salad. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, grapes, kiwis, and bananas. This salad was made for summer. You can have Simple Fruits salad using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Fruits salad
- Prepare of Mango.
- You need of Orange.
- You need of Pineapple.
- It’s of Banana.
- You need of Watermelon.
This refreshing summer fruit salad recipe has tons of your favorite fresh fruit and a secret ingredient – Vanilla Pudding Mix! The dry mix is sprinkled on top of the fruit and combines with the juices to create a delicious sauce the covers each bite. Aunt Marion, my namesake, is like a grandma to me. She gave me this luscious salad recipe, which goes to all our family reunions, hunt club suppers and snowmobile club picnics…and I go home with no leftovers! —Marion LaTourette, Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
Simple Fruits salad instructions
- Wash them first then feel them in cubes or round shape.
- Then add them all together.
Get Recipe Need fruit salad recipes? Get fruit salad recipes for a great addition to your meal or gathering. Taste of Home has lots of delicious fruit salad recipes including fresh fruit salads, summer fruit salads, and more fruit salad recipes. Fruit Salad Recipes Fresh fruit is colorful and nutritious. Thrown into a fruit salad, it becomes the perfect take-along dish for parties, picnics and potlucks.
Big Mac salad. I ate this salad straight from the fridge. You would think cold ground beef wouldn't taste that good, right? The Big Mac Salad is inspired by the popular fast food hamburger.
My Big Mac Salad recipe is truly so delicious, easy to make, and so much healthier Plus, when you make Big Mac Salad at home, it's totally customizable too. You can add your favorite toppings like. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. You can cook Big Mac salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Mac salad
- It’s of Dill Pickles.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Thousand Island dressing.
If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All of the classic Big Mac ingredients and flavors fill this delicious salad, but with no bun there's no guilt! This low carb Big Mac Salad will become a dinner staple! Inspired by the McDonald's Big Mac.
Big Mac salad step by step
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way..
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles. When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately..
Just because it's a salad, doesn't mean it's diet food. Like me, a lot of you reading this blog on occasion loves themselves some fast food. But also like me, a lot of you avoid the fast food due to the high fat, high calorie. Cheeseburger Salad with Big Mac DressingThe Cozy Cook. A low carb (keto) Big Mac salad!
Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!.
You can cook Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!
- You need of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- It’s of ● For The Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- You need of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Prepare 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- It’s 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- Prepare of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Side Salads.
- You need 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- It’s as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! step by step
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
Mike's End Of Summer Salad. Great recipe for Mike's End Of Summer Salad. Due to our extreme NM heat, it appears this is the end of my garden goods for the season. 😔 Anyway, it's all about the fresh! This is a delicious, Greek inspired, refreshing, healthy salad that pairs great with just about any main dish.
Chef John's Shrimp and Pasta Shell Salad "This is one of my favorite summer salads, and it's oh-so-easy." – Chef John. Thornehedge Peach Slaw I couldn't have picked a better pair for this panzanella salad! It was clean, crisp, and perfectly acidic without being too sweet. You can have Mike's End Of Summer Salad using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's End Of Summer Salad
- Prepare of ● For The Salad [as needed or, to taste – all chopped].
- It’s of Feta Cheese.
- You need of Red Onions.
- It’s of White Onions.
- It’s of Artichoke Hearts.
- You need of Green Onions.
- Prepare of Yellow Banana Peppers.
- Prepare of Radishes.
- It’s of Celery [with leaves].
- It’s of Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Yellow Bell Peppers.
- You need of Black Or Green Olives.
- You need of Red Bell Peppers.
- You need of Orange Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Cucumbers.
- It’s of Carrots.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Pear Tomatoes.
- You need of Snap Peas.
- You need of Cauliflower.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of ● For The Dressing.
- Prepare 1.07 oz of Package Good Seasons Italian Dressing.
- Prepare of Vinager.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- You need of Any Sweet Chilled Fruits.
The grapes for DaVinci Pinot Grigio are grown in beautiful northeastern Italy where the cool evenings and warm days provide the perfect place to produce a crisp and elegant grape. I'm sharing this recipe with you because I was craving a good summer salad with all the fresh end of summer veggie flavors and this Chicken Panzanella Salad is EVERYTHING. I served it at a little impromptu dinner gathering at our house and we couldn't get enough. For a quick and easy seasonal dinner, toss together one of these fresh salads chock-full of good-for-you ingredients.
Mike's End Of Summer Salad instructions
- Rinse, pat dry and chop all vegetables..
- Mix your salad dressing as per manufactures directions. Good Seasons is a great brand of Italian Dressing. Bottled Kraft Zesty Italian is another good one if you want to save some time..
- Gently mix dressing and Feta Cheese into your salad..
- Chill salad for at least 1 hour before serving. Stir occasionally. Serve with any chilled sweet fruit to counter some of the tartness of both the cheese and dressing. Enjoy!.
Our salad recipes shine the spotlight on garden-fresh veggies, fruits, and lean meat for a salad that's light yet satisfying. Ree's summer salad allows the flavors of ripe tomatoes to shine with the addition of a simple balsamic dressing and fresh herbs. Label me a Summer lovin' fool… I know it's the truth. Bring on the End of Summer salad! This vibrant dish is packed with flavorful quinoa, sweet corn, juicy tomatoes, and creamy avocado.
Salad olivieh perfect for summer. Leave some mayonnaise to spread on top of salad. (Optional) slice some tomato and garnish on top of salad. Leave refrigerated with glad wrap on top. Add Step Add to plan Published by.
Salad Olivieh: A Persian Take on Chicken Salad This Olivier Salad (Russian Potato Salad) recipe is such a unique recipe. It's a traditional dish in the Russian cuisine and served in most restaurants and parties. This salad is commonly known as the Russian Salad, or Olivye in the Ukrainian community. You can have Salad olivieh perfect for summer using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salad olivieh perfect for summer
- You need 6 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 6 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken.
- Prepare 4 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 jar of of mayo.
- It’s 4 cup of persian pickles.
- Prepare 1 of lemon (juice).
- Prepare 1 of packet salami (optional).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes for garnish.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped carrot (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of olives (optional).
Salad Olivieh doesn't have the typical Persian flavours and that's because it originally comes from Russia. It has made its way into the Iranian kitchens a long time ago and I can honestly say I never went to an Iranian party where they didn't serve Salad Olivieh. This healthy Olivie salad is my recent recreation of the classic Russian Olivier salad recipe. And even though an Olivier Russian salad recipe may be more appropriate around New Year's, which is the most popular holiday associated with it, I wanted to share it now.
Salad olivieh perfect for summer step by step
- Peel potatoes and boil until cooked, set aside..
- Boil eggs for about 9mins or longer, peel and set aside..
- Debone and shred cooked chicken into small pieces, set aside..
- Mash or cut potatoes roughly and place in a large bowl.
- Dice eggs into small pieces and place with the potatoes.
- Add chicken to eggs and potato.
- If using salami, slice into small pieces and add to the bowl..
- Dice the persian pickles into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Incorporate mayonnaise, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Leave some mayonnaise to spread on top of salad..
- (Optional) slice some tomato and garnish on top of salad.
- Best eaten with lebanese bread.
- Leave refrigerated with glad wrap on top.
My Little Secret, Lena's Potato Salad, Dilly-Of-A-Baked Potato Salad, Easy Salad Olivieh, Bacon Potato Salad – Family Legacy Showing you how to make the Persian version of salad olivieh which is a fast and simple recipe. This particular recipe is served in most Iranian homes usually in the summer time when you don't. Instant Pot Frittata. by Kendall Smith. Made with broccoli and cheddar, this frittata is keto, gluten-free and vegetarian and serves up to four people. Vegetarian Salad Olivieh By My Persian Kitchen • Appetizers, Gluten Free, Salad.
Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad. Easy Salad Recipe using Newman's Own Ranch Dressing and BBQ sauce. This tasty salad is like the kind you will find in restaurants. #ad more info. BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad is sure to become a picnic favorite this spring and summer.
This BBQ Chicken salad is the only thing we order every single time we're at the Cheesecake Factory restaurant. The salad is huge and somehow the fresh lettuce, tomatoes, corn, beans, the avocado and the BBQ chicken all tossed together with the creamy BBQ dressing work so amazing that if there. CopyCat Cheesecake Factory BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad Recipe. You can have Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Fajita Meat Chicken.
- Prepare 1 box of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Hard Boiled Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- You need 1 large of Red onions.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of Sweet Baby Rays Honey Hickory Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Light Ranch Dressing.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Croutons.
Tender chicken breast in barbecue sauce with Romaine, avocado, tomatoes, corn I hope you loved this CopyCat Cheesecake Factory recipe for BBQ Chicken Salad. Don't forget to comment below and tag us on social media with your. Spicy BBQ Ranch Burgers – seriously delicious! SO easy and they taste AMAZING!!!
Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad step by step
- Chop up all your vegetables and lettuce and add all of it in a bowl.
- Warm up your chicken in the microwave and add a little cayenne pepper to the chicken. Then sprinkle your cheese on top.
- For the barbecue ranch dressing add your barbecue sauce and light ranch in a bowl and add a dash of cayenne pepper for a kick and stir together and pour on your salad then lastly add your croutons so they won't get soggy.
We grilled these for a party and everyone RAVED about them!! Ground Beef, Ranch mix, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon and Kingsford® Honey Jalapeño Mesquite BBQ Sauce. Spicy Chicken Chipotle PastaHoney Glazed Chicken, Asparagus, Red and Yellow Peppers, Peas, Garlic and Onion in a Spicy. Avocado, Tomato, Grilled Corn, Black Beans, Cucumber and Romaine All Tossed with Our Barbeque Ranch Dressing. Topped with Lots of Crispy Fried Onion Strings for.
Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board. Great recipe for Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board. This dish is fun to make, serve and eat. Fried shrimp tossed in taco seasoning served over spinach with a yogurt jalapeño dressing and a mango and pineapple salsa.
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Grill shrimp until pink and opaque. A convenient bag of salad greens cuts down on prep time, so I can have this meal ready in half an hour. You can cook Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board
- You need of Salad Board.
- It’s 9 of shrimp, defrosted.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of spinach, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mango, juices reserved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pineapple, juices reserved.
- It’s 1 handful of cilantro, finely chopped (reserve 1 tsp for sprinkling over finished dish).
- It’s 1/2 of jalapeño fined minced.
- It’s 1 of shallot, finely minced.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Yogurt dressing.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeño.
- You need of Juice from mango and pineapple.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
I created this main-dish salad to satisfy our family's love of shrimp. It has lots of contrasting textures, including firm taco-seasoned shrimp, crispy tortilla strips and hearty black beans. Why not try this delicious colourful salad, a perfect healthy and delicious lunch! #healthylunch #saladrecipes #foodie http A yummy and #healthy idea for #dinnertime, a Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board! #homerecipes #teatime #dinnerideas #cookpad http. The Shrimp Salad Tacos recipe out of our category Shrimp!
Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board step by step
- Make the salsa first; You can use fresh or canned fruit. Optional: fry/grill some of the pineapple for a deeper flavour. Combine ingredients and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- Make the dressing: drain salsa, reserving juices. Combine ingredients..
- Assemble the board: smear yogurt dressing on board, top with chopped spinach and tomatoes and half the salsa..
- Pat shrimp dry and cover with seasoning. Heat oil in nonstick pan; Fry on high heat for 1-2 mins per side. Set on paper towel..
- Add shrimp to board, top with remaining salsa and some cilantro if desired. Enjoy!.
Distribute salad on the taco shells. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Toss in the shrimp and immediately season with the taco seasoning. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat; coat lightly with cooking spray. Grill the shrimp, in batches, until opaque, brushing with half of the lemon-lime dressing.
Macaroni salad. This classic macaroni salad is a crowd-pleaser at every cookout, potluck, and picnic! This is a classic, tasty, easy macaroni salad recipe! Made with classic ingredient staples including celery, red pepper, and onion and coated in a simple creamy mayo-based dressing.
This dish pairs well with almost anything. This quick and easy macaroni salad with hard boiled egg, roasted red bell pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and paprika gives new life to your standard issue picnic macaroni salad! Macaroni Salad is the classic popular summer side dish we all grew up eating. You can have Macaroni salad using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macaroni salad
- Prepare 4 cup of macaroni.
- It’s 2 of Tomotas.
- You need 2 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet corn.
- You need Half of cup mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of Oliver oil.
- Prepare of Little salt.
- You need of Little Suger.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots.
- It’s of Parsley.
We love bbq's and Easy Macaroni Salad may seem like a silly recipe since most people tend to go to the grocery store. This creamy Macaroni Salad Recipe is made with short cut macaroni, bell peppers, celery, onion, hard-boiled eggs, and peas. The Greek yogurt dressing gives it an undetectably healthy spin with. This macaroni salad is made with hard-boiled eggs, chopped vegetables, and a distinctively seasoned mayonnaise dressing.
Macaroni salad instructions
- Boiled the macaroni in 30 mins with 5 to 6 cups of water add little salt,oil and black pepper, and site asides to cold,wash all the vegetables, chop the cabbage and parsley,dice the onions,Tomotas,cucumber and carrots,mix the mayonnaise,salt,Suger and olive oil,in a bowl pour the cooked macaroni add the chop vegs,add the dice Vegs add the 1 cup sweet corn,and pour the mix mayonnaise,mix together and serve.enjoy😋😊.
It is fairly easy to throw together this meal, and it is a definite crowd-pleaser.. Macaroni Salad, Mexican Macaroni Salad, Classic Macaroni Salad With Real Mayonnaise. Bring this classic American Macaroni Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen to your next picnic ï In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, celery, onion, parsley and tomato, if using. Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. I was hesitant about posting this recipe – it's the macaroni salad I grew up with, and pretty basic.
Bacon And Egg On Cracker. Place a small portion of the egg mixture on each cracker, then assemble the crackers on a serving platter. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the bacon. If desired, heat briefly in the oven or microwave to slightly melt the cheese.
Brown broken saltines in bacon fat, break whole eggs on top & stir to scramble/cook. Bacon Egg Cups. featured in Strawberry Shortcake Pancake Breakfast in Bed. Remove the bacon from the oven and pour out any excess grease, if desired. You can have Bacon And Egg On Cracker using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon And Egg On Cracker
- Prepare 1 of salad.
- You need 3 of small ritz cream cracker or any cracker.
- Prepare of baked meat option.
- You need 1 slice of bacon chip with bbq sauce.
- It’s of runn yolk hard boiled egg optional.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
The eggs in bacon baskets are a great appetizer, aperitif or brunch idea! Our eggs in bacon baskets are ready, serve with a fresh salad. For a vegetarian version, you can use grilled zucchini instead of bacon, but take care to line the mould with parchment paper. good, easy and quick! Test Kitchen Tip: Crack eggs one at a time into a separate small cup or bowl before adding them to Egg Baskets Benedict.
Bacon And Egg On Cracker step by step
- With enough water submerge the bacon and let it simmer till water dry up then continue to cook the bacon till it’s lightly crispy then mix with 1tbsp of bbq sauce off heat set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then simmer for 4 minutes then off heat and with running water peel off the shell.
- Serve this simple egg and bacon with some salad on ritz biscuits.
A little puff pastry turns Canadian bacon and eggs into a tasty update on You can serve it on a nest of mixed greens, tucked into a sandwich or with your favorite crisp crackers. Something about cooking eggs in a microwave grosses me out. Bacon in the microwave is eh, I'll eat it but it's not my preferred method of cooking, but Bacon: double layer of paper towel on a microwave safe plate, single layer of bacon with no pieces touching, then another double layer of paper towel on. Bacon & eggs is a staple keto breakfast. The key to great eggs is to never overcook, & always add more richness to them.
Macaroni Salad Ala Mango.
You can have Macaroni Salad Ala Mango using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad Ala Mango
- You need 1 kg of Salad Macaroni (cooked).
- Prepare 3 cup of chicken flakes (cooked).
- You need 3 cup of ripe mango (chopped).
- You need 2 cup of carrot (finely chopped).
- You need 2 cup of california raisins.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 can of Carnation Condensed (300 ml).
- Prepare 1 can of del monte pineapple tidbits (822 g).
Macaroni Salad Ala Mango instructions
- Put in refrigerator and fridge..
- Combine all ingredients and mix well until to bring together all the ingredients..